If you’ve smashed your iPhone and you need a quick reliable place to repair it, I recommend fixpod. They have the simplest system I’ve seen, you just select your phone model, click on the problem, it gives you a price. You book in your phone for repair, and they guarantee to repair it within 24 hours! You can either drop it in in person, or post it in. If you want some more views on fixpod check out this forum where there are lots of happy users! Here’s where to find them.
With Dragon NaturallySpeaking the only option was to purchase it in Australia because there was a special Australian edition which was made using the Australian accent.
With Macspeech Dictate however, the US version comes with Australian accent, so you can buy the normal version of MacSpeech Dictate from the US for about $200 ($100 less than Australia) and it will still work here.
It comes with USA, UK and Australian versions built-in. So the cheapest way is to buy the US version here and choose ‘digital download’ so you don’t get charged shipping.
Other posts on Speech recognition:
- Dragon Dictate Version 4 Review
- Dragon Dictate Version 4 vs 3 – is it worth the upgrade?
- Dragon Dictate (Dragon Naturally Speaking v11) on the Mac
- Dragon dictate 2.5 released!
- Dragon Dictate Released!
- Dragon Naturally Speaking arrives on the Macintosh!
- How to buy Macspeech Dictate in Australia
- What Microphone is the best for Speech recognition?
Here’s the cheapest way I could find to make a conference call that uses your computer to set up a conference call between any normal landline phones.