- Create some shapes in Apple Pages.
- Go to ‘Arrange’ and make sure ‘Stay on Page’ is selected. (Not ‘Move with Text’).
- Select the shapes you want to join. (Command-click to select more than one shape).
- From the ‘Insert’ Menu choose ‘Insert Connection Line’ and it will join the shapes with a line.
- Move the shapes around and the line will move with them!
https://appleinsider.com/articles/23/11/30/a-bride-to-be-discovers-a-reality-bending-mistake-in-apples-computational-photography/amp/ Even apple insider reported it wrongly, but then updated it later to describe it as a panoramic photo which…