I almost got hooked by a facebook scam today. This is not strictly Macintosh but it’s computer related.
Apple is all out of displays. If you purchase a Mac Mini or a Mac Pro you’ll need to buy a 3rd party monitor to go with it. They no longer make any monitors. It might not sound like a big issue, but this is a failure on all 3 points of the original Apple marketing strategy of 1977. Let me explain why.
We’ve just hit 10,000,000 page views.
Thanks to all you loyal readers out there!
Here’s the oldest still surviving post that I could find, from January 2006…
And here are some of the most popular topics over the years.
- 1. How to Merge a pdf file (1,972,319 views)
- 2. What are the Best iTunes Settings (522,051 views)
- 3. How to edit a pdf file (380,632)
- 4. How to Print to non Airprint printer. (471,657)
- 5. Do I need more memory? (347,136)
- 6. How to Install an SSD drive (268,968 views)
- 7. Best iPods (263,170 views)
- 8. How to open a Publisher file (187,315)
The Bose Bluetooth headset goes to Columbus Holt from the USA.
Congratulations! (You have 14 days to claim your prize – I’ve sent you an email.)!
For the past 2 months I’ve been running a design contest at hatch wise.com for a new logo for this website. We had 170 entires! Here’s the winner.